- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Hearts of Gold Foundation.
December 5, 2017 at 5:12 pm #19968Hearts of Gold FoundationGuest
It’s the most wonderful time of the year, the Hearts of Gold “Christmas in Cuenca” Gala is here! Don’t miss out on the most anticipated charity event of the year, where the community comes together for an elegant evening to support the local nonprofit community!
Join us for a night of joy and giving as we celebrate the holiday season and experience the classic traditions that are celebrated in Cuenca the month of December!
How to buy tickets:
– Online (PayPal): http://heartsofgoldfoundation.org/6th-annual-christmas-cuenca-gala/
– In-person (cash or credit card) – Wednesday December 6 9AM-12:30PM @ San Sebas Cafe and 3PM-5PM @ Melatte Puertas del Sol location, also Friday & Saturday November 8-9 all day @ Seminario San Luis for Hogar de Esperanza’s Christmas Fair
– Via Phone (credit card) – 099-888-9677
When is the Gala? Thursday, December 21, VIP at 5pm, Standard at 6pm
Where? Mansion Vizcaya (Located on the highway behind Colineal, approx. $4 taxi from Oro Verde sector)
Cost? VIP Tickets – $75; Standard Tickets – $50
What is included in the $50 ticket price? Gourmet dinner with wine, appetizer, and dessert, plus unlimited free tea/coffee, door prizes, live entertainment, and dancing with a 10-piece band! The Mambo Kings Band will get you out of your seat and on the dance floor!
What extras does the VIP provide? Private cocktail hour with spectacular city views as the sun sets, exclusive wine tasting with Dos Hemisferios, open bar 5pm-6pm with free champagne, whiskey cocktails, and gin cocktails, Gourmet hor d’oeurves (be sure to come hungry!!), special door prizes only for VIP guests, priority seating for dinner & live entertainment, reserved spectacular location to view the surprise grand finale!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.