- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Hearts of Gold Foundation.
October 23, 2017 at 8:21 am #19495Hearts of Gold FoundationGuest
The most wonderful time of the year is around the corner, and we are so excited to share it with you! The Hearts of Gold Foundation presents its 6th annual Christmas Gala, voted Best Charity Event and Best Charity by the expat community for years running! Join us at the “Christmas in Cuenca” Gala Thursday December 7 at Quinta Lucrecia!
Early Bird Table Specials are ON SALE NOW ! Grab 10 of your friends and take advantage of this great deal while it lasts. We have 10 Early Bird Tables available – $400 for a standard table of 10 or $650 for a VIP table (original prices $500 & $750). Get the full experience with a VIP table with preferred seating – start your night with a 5pm private cocktail hour! Individual ticket prices are $50, or $75 for VIP.
This year’s theme is “Christmas in Cuenca,” where we will celebrate and honor all of the fabulous traditions that occur in the city we call home throughout the month of December! Come learn about Ecuadorian holiday culture while supporting a fabulous cause.
This year’s funds raised will go to support:
– Traditional Christmas candy bags for 300 children at our partner foundations
– Traditional Christmas baskets (canastas) filled with basic goods for families at our partner foundations (500 beneficiaries)
– Fund the CAP program which provides educational opportunities and trains local nonprofit leaders
– Allow Hearts of Gold to continue to support 15 local nonprofits – without you this would not be possible!
Get your tickets today and make a lasting difference in the Cuencano community!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.