July 5, 2017 at 3:40 pm #16818GringoTreeKeymaster
KIDS learn Spanish with SIMON BOLIVAR SPANISH SCHOOL: We teach children from 3 years old. The methodology that we use to teach them is particular: the instructor use different materials for them focus on the age of the kids, they practice reading stories, didactic manual work with the themes that they are learning, crosswords, and more. Besides we give them a funny coffee break.
Finally they can participate in the activities that we offer in the afternoon like: funny cooking lessons, salsa lessons, tasting fruits.
We are located in Sucre 14-21 and Estevez de toral street and we open from 08h00 to 19h00, and we do not close at lunch
CLASS SCHEDULES (Monday to Friday)
Morning schedule: 08:30 to 12:30
Break schedule at morning: 10h30 to 10h50
Afternoon schedule: 14:00 to 18:00
Break schedule at afternoon: 16h00 to 16h20
REGISTRATION FEE FOR ALL COURSES: $25 USD (Prices are in US dollars)
The price that we offer for this is:
Individual lessons $8 USD per hour per person (reg. $10)
Couple lessons $6 USD per hour per person (reg. $7)
- Teachers with years of teaching experience
- Unlimited Internet at school and WiFi
- Optional orientation in the neighbourhood and directions of principal places
in the city
- Group Afternoon activities such as salsa, cooking, cocktail,
Ecuadorian culture lessons.
For our cooking and cocktail lessons could be a contribution of maximum $ 3 will be
- Friendly atmosphere
- Water, coffee, tea available at all time
- Delicious fresh-baked bread during the break.
- Luggage store
- Help if students needs to print, copy or scan documents
- All the help from Simon Bolivar staff
- Certificate of participation
- Note book
- City map
- Books and movies to share and learn in our useful cabinet.
For more information, please contact,
(593) 7 2832052-2839959 or (593) 99 9749227
Address Sucre 14-21 entre Coronel Talbot and Estevez de Toral
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.