- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 8 months ago by Melissa Maher.
February 22, 2018 at 9:12 am #20645Melissa MaherGuest
Since last Thursday delivery had such a great response, I am happy to let you know that I will repeat the Thursday delivery this week as well, for all of you that like to receive their favorite savory and sweet pies earlier during the week. If it is so, please order by email, before this Wednesday the 21st at 4 PM. I am also delivering this Sunday the 25th, as usual, order by Friday 4 PM.
This Wednesday, the 21st, My little Pie factory will also be attending the Gourmet Market at Hummus Restaurant and Bar from 2 PM to 3:30 PM, along with a group of Artisans selling their wonderful Homemade products.
This is the menu for this week home delivery:
– Potato Crust with Mushrooms and Swiss Cheese(Delicious and Gluten Free) $14 6 servings
– Zucchini, Garlic and Goat Cheese $15.95, 6 servings.
– Quiche with Cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Basil and ricotta $15, 6 servings
– Quiche Florentine (eggs, spinach, onions, cream, Gruyere cheese in a delicious pie crust). 6 servings $12
– Quiche with Broccoli and Ricotta Cheese $14, 6 servings
– Tourtiere, a famous and traditional Quebecois meat pie (with prime ground beef and pork, potatoes, onions, mix of flavorful spices and a double crust, Gramma style. Individual for $7.50 or full-size for 6 people for $20. (This is so delicious. No need for holiday to enjoy it)
– Chicken Pot Pie (filled with chicken breast, sweet green peas, crispy celery, fresh mushrooms, and onions served in a flavorful bechemel sauce, and topped with a “grandma style” pie crust) $7.50 – individual
– Shrimp and Sea Bass Pot Pie (filled with shrimp and sea bass, leeks, mushrooms, and onion, in a delicious cream sauce, topped with gratinated mashed potatoes) $9.50 – individual
– Shepard Pie (filled with seasoned premium ground beef, layered with sweet and cream corn, topped with mashed potatoes and smoked paprika) $6.50 – individual
– Fresh Blueberry Pie $15 (This is 6 generous servings)
– Fresh Cherry Pie $15 (This is 6 generous servings)
– Old Fashioned Apple Pie $12. (This is 6 generous servings)
– Old Fashioned Bread Pudding with raisins. $6 (24 oz. container)
We’ll be ready to deliver to your door ($2 delivery fee) this coming Thursday the 22nd, and this Sunday the 25th, from 4 – 6 PM. If you order $20 or more, delivery is free! Please send your orders to [email protected] before this Wednesday (for Thursday delivery) and this Friday (for Sunday delivery) 4PM.
Be sure to include your name, phone number, and complete address (include apartment numbers, apartment building, or any other pertinent information) for delivery in your order email.
Thank you so much and have a great week everyone!
Melissa ~ My Little Pie Factory
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.