- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years, 10 months ago by Hearts of Gold Foundation.
December 13, 2017 at 3:21 pm #20094Hearts of Gold FoundationGuest
Santa Claus is Coming to Town! On Monday, December 18, Hearts of Gold will be providing the Sixth Annual Christmas Canastas to its sister foundations and schools. And Santa Claus will be on hand to help. Please join us for the merriment.
• NOVA Inclusion School will be having their Christmas program at 10:00 am, Address: Salon de la Ciudad in Parque Calderon
• El Arenal Foundation will be having their program at 3:00pm, Address: calle Trinidad y Tobago y Avenida de las Americas on parque Juan Bautista Stiehle (diagonal to Feria Libre)
• CETAP Lucy will be having their program at 4:30 pm. Address: San José de la playa de Chilcapamba. 1km from Garaicoa high school
For this year’s Christmas Canasta Program, Hearts of Gold will be delivering over 70 Canastas and 354 Candy Bags:
• 39 Canastas for families and 80 Candy Bags for children and teenagers at the El Arenal Foundation
• 21 Canastas for families and 50 Candy Bags for children and teenagers at CETAP-Lucy
• 104 candy Bags for children and teenagers at NOVA
• An additional 10 canastas for families in great need from various nonprofits
• 80 candy bags for FUPEC (“Families United for Cancer Patients”)
Each Christmas Canasta provides the basic necessities to carry a family into the new year: Rice, Pasta, Lentils, Beans, Sweet Peas, Panela, Tuna, Sardines, Oil, Powdered Milk, Salt, Ham, Bread, Ketchup, Toothpaste, Toothbrushes, Bath Soap, Laundry Detergent, Toilet Tissue, Children’s Candy Bag
Please join Santa and the children at your favorite school on Monday, December 18!
For any questions, feel free to contact Hearts of Gold at 099-888-9677
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.