- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 4 years ago by Michael.
September 21, 2017 at 10:39 am #19015MichaelGuest
Chef Yasu continues to display an unheralded talent for being able to master any cuisine! And this week he wants to WOW you with a Thai tasting menu:
A Multi-Course Thai Tasting Menu
(Please be advised that this menu is laden with shellfish,
crab paste, dried shrimp etc. and fish sauce)
* Bite-size curry puff with green mango marinated in fermented tamarind sauce
* Shrimp dumpling soup, coconut milk, seafood broth,
coconut-rice cracker and rice noodle
(Two kinds of chili on the side)
* Cured and seared filet mignon, green chili paste, bean sprouts, fried shallots
* Minced pork and vegetable crispy spring roll,
home made sweet and sour dipping sauce
* Lemon grass marinated crispy chicken with chili garlic sauce
and banana leaf wrapped sticky rice
* Apple basil granite palate cleanser
* Green tea glazed tapioca dumplings,
coconut dusted dehydrated mango shell,
watermelon sorbet and coconut foam
This won’t be like any other Thai food you’ve ever eaten. Chef Yasu’s love for his craft and his commitment to excellence means you’ll be tasting everything with his own special style and homemade sauces, dumplings, cures and spices. This will be all about flavor!
So hurry and make you’re reservations now, because before we even announced the menu for this week the event had already been booked half-full! If you love Thai food, give yourself the chance to taste it at it’s best!
SEATING AT 6:30PM, SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED – Fixed-price-menu of $30.00 + IVA
Call to reserve at 0989358169 or email: [email protected]
Or book in person at The Vegetable Bar, 3 de Noviembre and Jacaranda (1 block before Hotel Oro Verde)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.