July 20, 2017 at 9:10 am #16722GringoTreeKeymaster
JULY AUGUST 7 TO 9 4 TO 6 21 TO 23 25 TO 27
PICK UP: 07:00 am
CAZHUMA TOURS: Sucre 14-21 between Estevez de Toral and Coronel Talbot
Departures from Cuenca at 7:00 am
Arrives to Puerto López around 1:00 pm and there we have our lunch on their own.
In the afternoon it is a time to enjoy of the beach and the sun!!
After our breakfast, we take the boat for the adventure to see the whales and visit the Silver Island.
After our breakfast, we visit the MACHALILLA NATIONAL PARK.
It is an area of ecological and archaeological reserve of great importance. Its charm lies in the combination of desert, low areas of the park are dry and semi-desert, and have beautiful landscapes, beaches, bays and cliffs. It has an infinite range of marine and terrestrial species
What to bring?
- Cap / Hat
- Windbreaker / Jacket
FACILITIES OF THE HOSTEL:
- WiFi in all rooms and public areas
- Each room has cable TV, air conditioning or fan, private bathroom with hot water, fresh towels and free amenities.
- Pool and Jacuzzi
- Restaurant, Pizzeria, Cafeteria and Bar
- Private hammocks in many rooms
- beautiful gardens and landscapes
- Laundry service
- Secure parking
- Collective safe
- Pool table
- Book Exchange
- Table games
- Electric generator
PRICE PER PERSON: Minimum 6 pax
$290 in a single room (special price for CAZHUMA TRAVEL CARD MEMBERS $285)
$275 in a double room (special price for CAZHUMA TRAVEL CARD MEMBERS $270)
- Transportation from Cuenca
- Bilingual guide for the assistance during all the tour
- Professional driver
- Tour for whales watching
- 1 Box lunch is included in the tour of Whale watching
- 2 nights of Accommodation in Puerto Lopez ( NANTU HOSTERIA)
- 2 Breakfasts
- Any specified in the program
- Phone calls
- Entrance fee to Machalilla National Park $5 usd per person app.
- Entrance fee to Agua Blanca Community
To reserve your trip contact Cazhuma Tours
CAZHUMA TOURS & SIMON BOLIVAR SPANISH SCHOOL
Teléfono: (593) 7 283 2052/ 2839959 Operaciones/ whatsapp : 0983979811
Sucre 14-21 entre Estevez de Toral y Coronel Talbot
Cuenca – Ecuador
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.