It is about respect. dignity, humility, and pride.
Building A Bridge
Learning Along The Way
Changing The Approach
[color-box color=”gray”]Please keep these simple things in mind when giving;
- A truck to a child that is hungry and regularly misses meals.
- A soccer ball to someone wearing shoes 2 sizes too small.
- A microwave to a household that has only 2 plugs and no counters.
- A bottle of wine to a family without a corkscrew; and, in fact, only 4 spoons in the house to eat and cook with.
- A gift that requires batteries. Some of these homes have only one light bulb that they move from room to room; they simply cannot afford to replace batteries if they cannot afford to have a bulb in each socket.
Understanding Your Impact
You may not agree with our ways, but you need to respect them.